- Provides an opportunity to its members to involve in BTA‘s activities and meet Government officials, Federal and Provincial Ministers, Ambassadors and Leading Businessmen both Local and International.
- BTA is regularly consulted by the Government on issues related to the Export- import and other facilities, which provides openings for our members to share their views and concerns.
- The Association also explains procedures, new regulations, provides in-depth trade & investment advice.
- Standing Committees actively monitor and pursue issues concerning trade, foreign investment regulations, taxation, infrastructure requirements etc.
- Regular notices are circulated on business opportunities available – importers/exporters wanted, tender notices, BTA News, etc.
- BTA members are nominated for numerous Government advisory committees and statutory boards where national policies are formulated.
Bangladesh Tanners Association > Membership Benefits